Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bulldog Softball- May 20 2009

May 20, 2009

Dear Diary,

Tonight was Bulldog softball!  WE WON!!!  I can't remember the exact score, but I think it was 18-10…maybe 12-8…but don't quote me on that.  We played the Habitat for Humanity team.  They were really good sports…some of them were really cute (not as cute as the Gong Hitter's pitcher though…heart him!!!)  It was SOOOO hot, Diary, 88 degrees!  Anyway, we (Karl, Michael, and Me) got there early to "scout" the other teams.  Truth be told, Diary, I was looking for boys…Karl and Michael were checking out the competition (although I think Michael has eyes for some of those Capella girls.) Anyway, the game started sooooo late, 9:40PM!!!  It was crazy!  Get this…apparently some dude from another team said "Bulldogs got nothing!" to which Coach Karl replied…"We have a keyboardist (Tyler), an A.V. team (Dave) AND a singer for the National Anthem (Tyler's Dad's Best Friend)."  WE GOT IT ALL!!! HA!!!!

Anyway, everyone played really well.  Janna was a highlight…she's SOOOO good at 3rd base (and I don't mean what you think I mean, Diary…Ha Ha!)  Levi was also a really good pitcher! Todd can throw the ball so F@$%ing FAR!!! My favorite part of the night was when Cameron said to me "is it bad that Janna is better at softball than me?" to which I replied "I'm sure you are better at a lot of things than Janna…like having a penis."  OH…and…the last call of the night was controversial…apparently, Erik might have stepped off the bag but Gordy called the runner out anyway (bulldog win!)…You know Gordy calls 'em likes he sees 'em! 

I 've got to get some sleep, Diary.  It was a late night!  'til next time!

Love,
Jackie

6 comments:

Chris

This was the best game summary ever!

Janna

I think I have the Bulldog Fever, bitches!

Chris

I just learned about euphemisms. Is "Bulldog Fever" the same as "in heat?"

Jackie

And the only cure is more cowbell!

Unknown

Also, just so we're all clear, let's not forget that softball is a sport for girls.

Jackie

And lesbians.

Post a Comment

Upcoming Events

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP