Sunday, February 22, 2009

2009 Powerhorn Art Sled Rally

Nerd sled rally. I loved this so much. I even took the video for this. Have you ever seen an art car parade? This is sort of like that but adapted for Minnesota winter. Icosahedron - real word for this oversized Dungeons and Dragons die. I'll post video of some of my other favorite sleds like the Star Wars land speeder and a 6 pack of Grainbelt beer.

Peter invited you to "2nd Annual Powderhorn Art Sled Rally" on Saturday, February 7 at 1:00pm.

Peter says, "I am on team crab, from a group, make an art sled or just come for the fun...".

Event: 2nd Annual Powderhorn Art Sled Rally
"artsledrally.com"
What: Night of Mayhem
Host: Art Sled Rally People
Start Time: Saturday, February 7 at 1:00pm
End Time: Saturday, February 7 at 4:00pm
Where: Powderhorn Park, northwest slope

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Upcoming Events

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP