Monday, July 7, 2008

God Rocks...this Thursday


From Sexiest Man (Pete):

Hello there. I did a movie last summer called God Rocks and it will be screening at the Heights theatre this Thursday. It's a classic coming of age story about a Christian battle of the bands. A mockumentary if you will. Lucky for you I play the director of the film so you don't have to spend an hour and a half looking at my face, just listening to my voice as I conduct the band interviews. No worries if you can't make it, but if you got nothing going on this Thursday come on up to The Heights. Here's the info:


Thursday, July 10th, 2008

Heights Theater

3951 Central Ave

Columbia Heights, MN

Showtime: 7pm

Tickets: $10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Upcoming Events

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP