Monday, May 8, 2006

Your Coach Let You Down

I feel that I haven’t been a good role model. I’ve been asking my players to play their hearts out for me but I haven’t lived up to my end of the bargain as coach.

What kind of coach doesn’t have a mustache, sideburns, or use chewing tobacco? – A losing coach. I want to be a winner so I will try to incorporate at least one of these essential coaching elements in time for the next game this Thursday at 7 PM. Please bear with me because my mustache and sideburns growing skills are weak at this point. I also am not good at snussing/chawskis/chewless/dipping.

This gives me a fantastic idea. I am going to appoint guest editors for the Bulldog Blog to write about their areas of expertise. Someone will write about facial hair or sideburns cultivation. Someone else will instruct me to be a better chewer.














Box score
Bulldog x x x x x x x
Grumpies x x x x x x x

If you didn’t show up to the game, here’s what transpired:

We played on the wrong bench. 50% reduction in players. There was enough to field a team. The park bathrooms are now open but the lights weren’t on yet.

We were 10 run ruled in the 6th inning. That didn’t rule.

We had a rough time in the field. Letting balls get behind us in the outfield kills us. On the bright side, we hit some home runs. Our offense is definitely the best group of hitter we have ever through together.

Karl had a tought time on the mound. Coach struck out to leave a mess of runners stranded. Grumpy’s were some angry dudes mad at the ball. Tie doesn’t go to the female. Leah found that out. It snowed for 10 seconds.

Expect a lineup shakeup.

2 comments:

Anonymous

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Anonymous

i didn't want the only comment to be spam. Go Team. Take home mugs from the bulldog = good times. - Beach

Post a Comment

Upcoming Events

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP