Tuesday, July 5, 2005

BBQ at My House/No Game This Week


If you feel a little dumb today after the long weekend, you are not alone. I went to work this morning only to discover I was the only one there. It turns out today was one of the “floating holidays” my company observes.

Heed my warning - don’t go to the field this week. We don’t have a game because of the 4th of July holiday. Instead come over to my house for a BBQ kicking off around 6:30.

I will supply a wide array of condiments. If you’re good, we can test my latest batch of homebrew. Bring something of your own to throw on the grill. I’ll make some snacks/sides. BYOB applies unless you are a fresh honey.

I live at 3607 Longfellow in south Minneapolis.
View Map


If you need help, call me mobile at 612-735-1234.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Upcoming Events

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP