Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Thursday May 12 is T-Shirt Night

Come to the game tomorrow and get a free Bulldog t-shirt.*

Also bring $30 to the game to cover team registration fee, softballs, and misc. overhead. Or it you are a PayPal user (https://www.paypal.com/) you can send me cash instant transfer/echeck style to way too.

We lost 6-1 last week to Team Hearn (AKA M&I Bank AKA Arch Enemies of RNS AKA Reduce Miliary Spending). From what I remember it was still quite fun. I pitched with minimal walks. Ben hit a solo home run for our only run. We had a dude named AC from Mayslack's team help out so we'd have enough guys. I picked him because he hit an over the fence home run the game before ours.

We play Mayslack's this week at 9 p.m. under the lights. We should consider walking AC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Upcoming Events

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP