Friday, April 29, 2005

Bulldog Drops Opener, Optimism Still Abounds

Thanks to the new kids for coming out to play. Everyone's enthusiasm plus skill level more than exceeded expectations.

Karl-o had a tough 1st inning as a 1st time pitcher giving up four runs and a number of walks. He rebounded at his 1st time at bat with a home run and with some clutch pitching. The initial Play of The Year was made by Zara with a wonderful catch in right field. Carrie later one upped her by coming up with a hard hit ball at 2nd. Final score 4-8.

Zara took photos at The Bulldog. I'll post them when the time is right.

We could use some practice time to help us learn to hit the ball out of the infield. I feel we could also make it a time of friendship and fellowship. Sunday night seems to be a time that works best so I will scout the fields of south Minneapolis to find a suitable locale.

Once again, if you are going to be unable to attend a game e-mail me by Monday prior to the game so I can locate an adequate replacement. My mobile is 612-735-1234 if you would like to hear my voice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Upcoming Events

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP